Blue Check is a pack of 50 analytical strips for use with the free Blue Connect application, in which customers can find tips for maintaining their pool.
The parameters that Blue Check measures are:
– pH (range: 6.8 – 8.2)
– Free chlorine (range: 0.0 – 5.0)
– Bromo (range: 0.0 – 11.0)
– Total alkalinity (range: 0 – 240)
– Total hardness (range: 40 – 1000)
– Cyanuric Acid (range: 0 – 150)
How does it work?
1. Download the Blue Connect app and create a new pool
2. Perform the test and enter the strip values manually in the app
3. Access immediate information on water and climatic conditions in the area
4. Follow the practical guide with the personalized recipe of the treatment to be performed. You know exactly what chemicals to use in what quantity.
This post is also available in: Spanish